No-one needs to experience Parkinson’s alone. As a Fight Parkinson’s member, you are part of a supportive community of thousands of people impacted by Parkinson’s across the State.
Whether you have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s, are a family member or carer impacted by the condition or medical or healthcare practitioner, Fight Parkinson’s has a membership to suit you.
Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions our quarterly InMotion magazine will be distributed via email for new members.
If you or someone you know would benefit from a Fight Parkinson's membership, please ask them to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8809 0400.
For $35 a year, your Fight Parkinson’s individual membership gives you access to exclusive member benefits including:
- Complimentary attendance at a Recently Diagnosed Seminar for you and one guest (valued at $40)
- An invitation-only opportunity for you and one guest to hear from world-renowned researchers at our annual InSearch research series
- Discounts to specialist health information presentations (eg, Young Onset Conference, Atypical Parkinson’s seminar)
- InMotion magazine delivered quarterly to your door or via email, plus e-newsletter updates
- Early notification of clinical trial opportunities
- Printed Parkinson’s Passport, in which to record medication and treatment information
- Invitation to attend and vote at the Fight Parkinson’s AGM, where you can meet other members and hear from an exclusive guest speaker.
Parkinson’s is a lifetime journey and we will be with you all the way with a Life membership.
For a convenient, one-off fee of $350, you will receive all the benefits of individual membership for life, plus a Fight Parkinson’s lapel pin and the opportunity to receive a new Parkinson’s Passport as required.
Fight Parkinson’s is also proud to offer an Organisational Membership to enable medical and health organisations to better support their patients.
For an annual fee of $195, this membership offers:
- Fight Parkinson’s Health Team speaker opportunity (valued at $250)
- Up to 10 copies of the quarterly InMotion magazine, plus e-newsletter updates
- Discounts to Fight Parkinson’s annual Health Professional seminar
- Priority status and sponsorship discount of A Walk in the Park, as well as recognition of corporate team status
- Invitation to attend and vote at the Fight Parkinson’s AGM, where you can meet other members and hear from an exclusive guest speaker
Fight Parkinson’s is a not-for-profit, member-based organisation. By joining us, you can help shape our work in the community now and into the future.
With your support, our voice will become stronger as we strive to improve the lives of the 57,000 Victorians living with Parkinson’s and Atypical Parkinson’s conditions.
Becoming a member is easy. The choice is yours:
- Download the membership form and return it to Parkinson’s Victoria Ltd now operating as Fight Parkinson’s, PO Box 239, Surrey Hills VIC 3127
- Phone 1800 644 189 and speak to our Membership team
- Email email@example.com and we can get in touch with you.