Associating a product or brand to an organisation such as Fight Parkinson’s can help boost sales, contribute to building brand awareness and support customer loyalty.
Many organisations like to give back to their communities through involvement with not-for-profit organisations. They have found it to offer many benefits including enhanced customer relations, improved community reputation and increased employee morale.
Working in partnership with Fight Parkinson’s our corporate partners are helping to improve the quality of life for people living with Parkinson’s in Victoria, while creating benefits for their corporations. Find out more about our current partners.
Partnering with Fight Parkinson’s
Whether you are a national corporation, state-based organisation, small-to-medium enterprise or a family-owned business, Fight Parkinson’s offers tailored partnerships that focus on delivering your objectives to achieve tangible and measurable outcomes.
There is a range of ways you can support our work, and we’ll work with you to create a bespoke program tailored to your needs to achieve our mutual goals.
Ways for your organisation to get involved
Some of the ways your organisation can get involved with Fight Parkinson’s include:
- Host a fundraising event or function
- Corporate volunteering
- Cause related marketing opportunities (percentage of sale)
- Payroll giving
- Awareness raising activities
- Invite staff or clients to workplace awareness activities
- Promotion and marketing support
- Pro bono support
- Promote Fight Parkinson’s on your organisation’s website, intranet and in internal communications through linking to www.fightparkinsons.org.au
- Become a Fight Parkinson’s member
Partner with us
Contact Fight Parkinson’s today to explore the best ways to create a mutually beneficial partnership.
Call: (03) 8809 0400