Health Information Service
Fight Parkinson’s provides a free and confidential information service providing support to anyone affected by Parkinson’s. The Information Line is staffed by Fight Parkinson’s multi-disciplinary Health Team from Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm (except public holidays). A FREE translation service is also available.
Expert staff can assist with comprehensive information and advice about all aspects of Parkinson’s including:
- Symptom management
- Treatment options
- Mobility equipment and disability aids
- Peer support
- Carer support
- Health events and seminars
- Health services and health professionals
- Resources and publications
A face-to-face meeting with a member of the Health Team can also be made by appointment at the Fight Parkinson’s office, 587 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills.
Support for you
- Call the Fight Parkinson’s Information Line on 1800 644 189
- Email: email@example.com