Positive Life: A conversation about NDIS
Online Session via Zoom (map)
Wed 12th Apr 2023, 5:30pm to 6:30pm (1 hour)
Are you 64 years of age or under and living with Parkinson’s? Even if you feel your symptoms are not yet affecting your quality of life, it is never too early to learn about how and when you can access government support.
Join our NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) conversation in which you will learn:
- how the NDIS can support people living with Parkinson’s and Atypical Parkinson’s conditions
- how to apply for NDIS
- ways to optimise your chance of a successful application
- planning for the initial meeting
- navigating the system in the early days
- how to appeal rejection and service plan decisions.
This online conversation will include insights from several members of the Parkinson’s community who are supported by the NDIS.